1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can we have BODs added to the Turn in list?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DanteSignas, Sep 2, 2011.

1. DanteSignas

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Even if it were for only a few points each it would be nice.

2. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

:thumbup:

Yes please!

3. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

More points for filled/colored BODs as well?

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It's probably not doable, but I'd only be in favor of them being turn-ins if the only ones you could turn in were non-combinables (smith) and (tailor) footwear & bone.

Either for all BODs, or for only a select few categories being turned in, Value could be based on the BOD point system (say, divide the points by 25, rounded down). That way, cloth, leather & iron normal BODs would be worth 0 to 2 points (and those at 0 are worth more selling to people turning in junk BODs for more BODs, than to turn in, anyway).

5. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I definitely don't think they need any sort of ridiculous point values. Just a way to get a little something for our collecting over the years.

I'm terrible when it comes to storing BODs that I will never fill. While I do fill most small parts to larges, the larges just sit around collecting dust.

I'd really like to see those added.