1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can we have the Luna Trash Barrel back plz??? (atl)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mandrake of DF, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have to go to other towns now....

2. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The Luna trash barrel is now a white chest on a table on the inner north side of the bank.

3. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There has always been TWO trash barrels in Atlantic Luna City Bank. They recently removed the one that was easily seen on the SW against the outside wall of the middle of the bank. The other is in the NW inside wall with a chair in front of it and is not easily seen because players are often standing around that spot. I didn't notice the other trash for a long time and was using the more obvious trash like yourself.

I prefer using the trash at Britain West Bank. There is a special gate to Britain West Bank beside the Luna Stables against the North wall on the grass. It is a short run to the EAST across the bridge and into the Bank Area where you'll see the trash immediately.

4. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

They change the trash barrel pretty regularly, people just don't notice. Every few months it either has a new color or a new location. It's been a pretty long time since the location changed though.

5. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

New Haven needs a trash barrel.