1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can we remove the bazaars from Fel...please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Wojoe, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Wojoe

Wojoe Guest

Sorry, But sense it started one not a single stall has been rented in Fel on GL.

2. *ahem*
    Are the empty stalls interfering with the dynamic crowd/mob of PvPers?

:hahaha: ho ho :hahaha: wojoe

3. Metalstorm

Metalstorm Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

And here I thought the commodity brokers would be popular on Fel for pots, petals, apples etc..
    All those much needed "stay alive" items.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

No. We are still checking them out.

5. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

how about just remove them from the game completely and put up something useful like posted months ago.

6. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Could this be due to the fact that the Fel residents on GL are predominantly scumbags and not interested in any type of community? Or is there a similar situation on other shards as well?

7. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Other shards too, and I wouldn't exactly call commodity/pet brokers community builders. You'd have to have something that interests people for that. In Trammel on my server only 9 were rented when I checked the other night with 5 of them empty and 2 with 1 pet each...

8. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There's quite a few of them rented out on siege, I don't get why they wouldn't be popular on other shards though if the tram side ones are, whole city is a guard zone anyways.

9. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

I'd put up vendors if I could. But there's no way I'm going to purchase the booster just for that.

10. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

same here.. i like the fact you can sell pets..
    but i bet the upkeep on the vendor would eat into any profits just like with regular vendors.. witch is why i dont like vendors lol. they cost more then they are worth.

11. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Depends what you consider reasonable. I have a pet vendor on Europa selling non-tamer pets, it's doing quite nicely, but I'm not expecting to make zillions of gp, just make it easier for folk to get something other than a standard horse or llama.

12. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm with Petra on this point. The vendors for pets come in handy for the person who cant play when the tamers are on and needs a pet replacement. How many times has a person in chat yipped fora bug and not one person answerd them.......

13. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If anything i would remove the guardzone from the area. Most reds are faction now, and although it would be a small chance, why risk stat when you dont have too?

As for blues, theres more convenient potion vendors that are usually cheaper than fell side.

Only thing i can see it good for is a red who want a pet right away, but most tamers would sell more pets tram side, so would really have no reason to sell in fell.

Maybe if you have a red tamer and want to sell pets?

14. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

When I checked two days ago, Siege had 3 pet vendors and 8 commodity vendors that were both buying and selling stuff and I think several more may pop up soon. Siege has no Trammel, so if any devs are reading this and go along with the suggestion, please don't forget Siege's Magincia is in Fel and is the only one we have! We'd like to have a chance to see if the vendors work before you go removing them.

Don't forget that you don't need either pack in order to BUY from the vendors. And when you buy commodities, they show up in your pack on a nice, blessed commodity deed that the thieves can't steal from you.

Also, don't forget 9 of the plots are right off the bridge to the bank with no houses nearby. Might be a nice location to try a vendor selling deeded stuff for red characters? And if you want to sell pets, the hitching post/stable is on the dock, so maybe one of the spots near the dock would be good for a pet vendor if you have skittish customers.