1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can you get a cloak if your back in the real moonglow?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Say i go in, drop 3 blackrocks on a shadow lord....if i run out the portal and wait in a safe spot can people get cloaks?

Pretty lame if so.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Say i go in, drop 3 blackrocks on a shadow lord....if i run out the portal and wait in a safe spot can people get cloaks?

Pretty lame if so.

[/ QUOTE ]Mmm, nope. But thanks for the blackrock!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

You're not supposed to give it to them! You're supposed to blow them up with it!

4. <blockquote><hr>

You're not supposed to give it to them! You're supposed to blow them up with it!

[/ QUOTE ]

all this time i've been doing it wrong... sob!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Naw, i meant casting armmagedon. Was just curius if folks could cast and run out.

Its bad enough now, people are casting and running around and no one will help them finish it off.

Lots of wasted blackrock this morning - pretty funny [​IMG]

6. Africanus

Africanus Guest

"Say i go in, drop 3 blackrocks on a shadow lord....if i run out the portal and wait in a safe spot can people get cloaks?"

I swear I tried to tell some meathead to use the spell and he told nope drop it on mr shadow. I asked him where his robe was after showing him mine, geez.

Draconi should make it if you give Mr Shadow blackrock, that he will cast armageddon and wipe out all surrounding players. Maybe then they would learn [​IMG].

7. Guest

Guest Guest

No one want to die trying to finish it off, because there is no reward for the Killing Blow, only for the top 3 damagers. Add Killing blow to the list of who gets a cloak, and it would change the sitiuation for the better.

8. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Pretty lame if so.

[/ QUOTE ]Mmm, nope. But thanks for the blackrock!

[/ QUOTE ]

What if the SL kills you and you go out to get rezzed? Will the cloak be on your corpse is it was killed before you get back to it and you were awarded one? I've come close to that happening several times now.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Mmm, nope. But thanks for the blackrock!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can personally attest to that one. 8am on a Monday morning, there weren't enough players in there vs monsters. I cast on one then another player did. We had the thing redlined but my pet and I both died to all the other nasties around. I stepped out to rez my pet because my fingers kept slipping. When I returned Shadowlord was dead. No cloak for me or even looting rights. [​IMG]

I decided instead of wasting more blackrock and insurance $ I was gonna just wait for folks to come home from work and school so I don't spend more time oOooOooo'ing than fighting.

10. Yes you will get one if you die. That happened to someone I was hunting with. Check your corpse and see it might go on there.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    You're certain that's not the same thing? [​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I died and was awarded my cloak when I ressed.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Your ghost got it while still in the rifted 'Glow, off you ran, and there it was on resolution - I mean, resurrection? Resolution, heh; too much Second Life. But, hey; if you also have a Second Life holler at Fox Cassidy some time!

14. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm sorry, what's the magic word again?? Abracadabra??....no seriously. I forgot....

15. <blockquote><hr>

I'm sorry, what's the magic word again?? Abracadabra??....no seriously. I forgot....

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]