1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you get soulstones as a vet reward?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nickster, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Nickster

Nickster Guest

As title says,

can you?? if so what year or is it any year? and is it a token you get or just the stone
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Yes, they come from 2ways i believe the red soulstone is a first year vet reward and comes as the stone into your bank and the green soulstone is from a legacy token (i may have the colours wrong)
  3. Nickster

Nickster Guest

excellent, so they can be obtained by vet rewards :) i am due one this month and i am currently running the necro swords template you helped me with but i am considering putting swords on a stone and going archery for a while just to test it out.... does curse wep work with a bow?

also i took your advice and got my karma sorted and did the spellweave / friend of the fey quests, i only have 3 spells though but i must say gift of renewal is an awesome spell! once i hit 38 i will get some pixies on the go :)
  4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I cant help you on archery...never had one and i doubt i ever will.

The spells may be hard to get on siege, they come from ML monsters i promise youl love those pixes!

Oh and wait til you get attunement as well that spell you will fall in love with!
  5. Nickster

Nickster Guest

from what i have been told parry doesn't work for archery which would render bushido pointless for what i use it for! so not going down that road, I will just leave the reward there for when i decide to try out a new skill....
  6. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Bushido on an archer is FAR from pointless, but yes, you dont get the parry.
  7. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Lightening strike
    and Confidence for heal while on the run (since you can't use pots without a balanced bow)
    All make bushido on an archery VERY worthwhile.