1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Can you help me decide on this template???

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Christian Matiazzo, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Christian Matiazzo

Christian Matiazzo Adventurer

Oct 12, 2012

I am making my 1st Warrior and some people suggested the following:

swords 120
    bushido 120
    resist 120
    tactics 120
    necro 100
    parry 100
    chilvary 40

120 Bushido
    120 Swordmanship
    120 Chivalry
    115 Tactics
    100 Anatomy (+15 with new ring)
    85 Resisting Spells
    60 Parry

My current skills are:
    120 Fencing
    90 Tactics
    75 Anatomy
    50 healing
    50 Parry

and just finishing GM necro

I will appreciate the suggestions along with the BEST suit/Armor/Ring/Bracelet that you suggest
  2. Leonidas

Leonidas Seasoned Veteran

Nov 5, 2012
    Wrong place for a discussion on templates. You can try posting in one of THESE.
  3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 17, 2009
    85 gives you max damage from enemy of one (useful for things there is no lesser slayer for, or when you cant / dont honor)

only reason to go to 120 chiv is to rely on divine fury for the hci (so you can take it off of armor) or to rely on consecrate weapon for elemental damage / 15 percent damage bonus (5 percent for every 10 points above 90)

some lower parry to 60 to keep the 300 real skill pt lower mana cost bonus (parry swords bush) while freeing up skillpoints

100 majic resist is fine for most pvm encounters.

if you have no necro - you will need a way to heal. chiv is ok for pvp if you have at least 3/5 casting, or are in protection, but is hard for serious pvm.

just some things to think about.
    #3 Smoot, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013