1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Can you imbue darkwood armor?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Coragin, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Curious as to if you can imbue carpentered darkwood armor?

2. Huh... funny this is I've never seen one made from plain wood. Sounds like an experiment for the TC.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i dont think so as darkwood can not have bonuses added by crafting with a runic would be nice to confirm though

4. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

My guess is NO. It is considered a craftable major artifact (similar to the Ironwood Crown, Bramble Coat, Stitcher's Mittens, Luminous Runeblade, etc..). You do not get runic bonuses when crafting them, but it just happens that the Darkwood Armor inherits the material properties of the wood.

Like Old Man said, it sounds like a job for TC.

Stayin ALive,

BG

5. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

so if it is a artifact would it yield relic fragments?

6. You can figure this our yourself, even without Item ID. Do the intensities add up to over 450 points? Remember that mod weighting doesn't count towards unraveling.

But I would guess the answer is that it would yield only magic residue or enhanced essence, because it acts as a set and you get the armor bonuses only when combined in a whole set.