1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Can you make 6 mode woodland armor parts?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Gal, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Gal

Gal Guest

If I make normal woodland armor then imbue it with 5 modes can I then get 6 modes from that armor part after enhancing it? like getting 2 hpr from the Bloodwood or get 5% HCI or 10% DI from Heartwood, or is it caped with 5 modes?
    I tried doing it with Heartwood and didn't get nothing other then the normal Heartwood base resists, knowing that Heartwood dose that some times, it left me questioning if it was just a matter of bad luck or if its even possible.
    Did any one check that with some thing like Bloodwood which always gives 2 hpr?
  2. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 27, 2003
    You can do this, I have a number of peices but the break rate is insane.

Did your heartwood add dur or lower req?
  3. I made some 6 mod bloodwood pieces for my sampire, helped alot in getting him to all 70s in vamp form.

I am working on making him some heartwood pieces as well to try and fill in a couple of gaps in his stats (namely HCI and DI are what I'm after)

its definintely possible, and you *will* burn alot of mats trying to make them. Worth it in the end though, the stats are superior to anything else that can be crafted.
  4. Death Adder

Death Adder Guest

What kind of break rate did you guys have? I've broken about 15 pieces so far, wonding if it gets any better.