1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Can you place a boat in Termur anywhere?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by monica33, Jan 24, 2011.

1. monica33

monica33 Guest

I have tried in probably 100 different places or more. I keep getting the message " you can't reach the water there". Tried docks, shores and even places where I can step out into the water but the message is always the same. Anyone found a spot? Co-ordinates would be AWESOME!!!!

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no you cant

3. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

119.0 S 47.19W End of Pier is considered "Deepwater" - i fish for the Faerie Salmon there - Fisherman's Reach

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Boats can not be placed in Ter Mur! you can deep water fish at end of the peer but not place boats!