1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you please add a fix to imbuing weapons

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Demonous, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 13, 2006
    ok well the situation is that when someone is trying to make a good weapon for their mage, they don't really care about damage increase on the weapon, its a waste of a mod and most mages dont actually try to hit people with their weapon but rather use it to make their dci kick in, can you set an option in the crafting menu to craft with damage increase or craft without it just like how u chose to mark an item or not when you craft, i mean for armor and jewelry its not a problem but it is a downfall for mage weapons
  2. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2006
    i know it can be a pain, but can you stone arms lore and craft weps without, then u wont get the DI bonus?

or is this not correct?
  3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    if you craft exceptional you will still get di bonus
    basicly you have 3 choices

1 craft exceptional and have 70to 80 intensity used for the di
    2 craft exceptional weapon and lower di using imbue to 1 and still only have 4 mods able to fit on weapon
    3 buy non exceptional from npc and only be able to imbue with 450%
  4. Coffin

Coffin Guest

I think GM smith gets like 35% damage increase on all weps, even without arms lore.

Demonous, maybe you can buy weps from the NPC blacksmith and then imbue those. They don't have any damage increase on them. But I don't know if that will work.
  5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Maybe that is why exceptional items have a weight of 500 instead of the 450, but still even if you reduce DI to 1% it still counts towards the 5 mods.