1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you solo Doom just as well without Bushido?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by romeo_longsword, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Thinking about dropping BSD altogether, any experienced wars out there live well without BSD?
  2. GFY

GFY Guest

You could run an old fashioned shield paladin but with all the benefits of bushido I really don't see why you'd want to.
  3. Ditto.
  4. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    I have no problem at all with my DOOM paly. I've soloed a DF in as little as 15 minutes, but it usually takes around 20-25 thanks to BO and the undead. It was taking over an hour when they first added BO (I had to stop using a Demon Slayer), but now it isn't nearly as bad. Before they added BO, I could do it in 10 minutes.

His template is your average Paly temp:
    120 Sword
    120 Parry
    100 Resist
    100 Tactics
    100 Anat
    90 Healing
    90 Chiv

He uses a Radiant Scimitar Demon Slayer that has Mana and Stamina Leech on it (along with some HLA).

Another option is to use Archery. If you do, you can go with 120 Tactics, 120 Anatomy, 120 Resist, and another 60 points somewhere else.