1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can you turn off Guards in Nujel'm Graveyard?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Please. They are killing the Zombie Skeletons in three whacks and the corpses are vanishing as soon as they "die". This is on Atlantic.

Graveyard.png

#1 Kylie Kinslayer, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    Dixie of Chesapeake and G.v.P like this.
  2. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wish I had time this morning to check it out!

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Dang that was fast. Thank you very much.

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Ummm, needs to be turned off again :(

5. Lady Bleez

Lady Bleez Journeyman

On Lake Austin it appears they turned the whole thing off. Nothing is there at all :(

6. Kylie Kinslayer

It looks like that at times on Atlantic, but let one of those Zombie Skelles spawn and the guards jump into action faster than they do when a red is on a blues butt in town lol

7. Lady Bleez

Lady Bleez Journeyman

I thought this was fixed because the past few times that skeles spawned, there were no guards. Apparently I thought wrong. As long as the skeles wander around by the gate it seems to be ok. But one spawned in the small building as I approached the thief guildmaster happened to be in that same building and poof went my skeleton.

It was a real pain finding one with my name too. That was the 4th cemetery checked :(

8. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie

Last night there was nothing in the Nujelm Cemetary on Sonoma.

Will check it this morning.

9. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

while you're fixing the guards in nujelm, can you please allow me to cast an EV around the brit farms? seems i 'can not cast in this town'.

10. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Last night on GL the Guards were everywhere.

11. Jade of Sonoma

Yes.
    The quests are starting to overlap and get in each other's way.

12. Adol

Adol Certifiable

Regarding the Guards, they will only summon if an NPC or Player calls them in, so if the Zombies appear on the far, far left they will normally be unmolested. However on the right there's a Yellow npc that can see them and will pull the Guards in if a fight starts. After a while if the the guard doesn't see a Zombie it will leave the area and the spawn will return to normal. The trick then is to pull a zombie from the left across the Graveyard, so the Guards already there see it; the Zombies move faster than the guards, so take it out the Graveyard gate and over to the steps; let the Guards get out the gate, and close it behind you. The Guards that have spawned won't now see the Graveyard, the NPC can see the Guard there so more won't be called in, but if you then flag to the Zombies and pull them over to the far left so the first blows are out of the NPCs sight, he won't call more in against you for the new fights. It's tricky, but you can get a little bit of peace for yourself this way.

13. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you cast an EV in town and it attacks anyone you are Grey and will get either guard whacked or I will pesonally kill you if I see you.

14. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Okies, pls show me that on Trammel ;)

15. Jade of Sonoma

ha ha .. I will have to use another other way to tell my Greater Dragon to "follow" and "guard" because as my named skeleton chased after me, I stopped to cast invis on self. Then as my dragon was about to attack the skeleton, a guard appeared out of no where and whacked the skeleton dead. NO CORPSE.

I bet my named bones were on It. It was the FIRST of the NAMED Skeletons to appear and was near my corpse making it difficult to pick up my bandages. I didn't find any bones on any of my named skeletons until the next day when I died again.

#15 Jade of Sonoma, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  16. Adol

Adol Certifiable

Dem bones, dem bones, dem gone bones... sorry to hear that though! I was fiddling with this tonight, and if you're using a Dragon stand outside the fence on the left and fight there; the dragon will cast through the fence, and you can use Fire Field through it whilst remaining safe. Teleport over the fence to loot, and use war mode and double click to lure them behind the building. If a guard follows from somewhere else, run back and lure it as listed above. If it kills one on the left before you can move it, hope it comes back for one in the centre...

Jade of Sonoma likes this.