1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you use a Heartwood to make Night Reaper/Mischief Maker?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by PhazedReality, Feb 29, 2008.

1. I have 5 charges left on a Heartwood Runic (Yes I got it in Heartwood Quest, and here is the kicker...only took about a week to get it...MUHAHHAA) Anyways, I am scared to try it, but I was wondering can you make any of the craftable "arty" bows with a runic and get the properties to stack? Like Night Reaper or Mischeief Maker? I do have an extra Oak Runic I could test it out on...if I do, I will post my findings here. Thanks!!

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    i would wait till the next fletching changes that are coming you will be able to craft exceptional I believe on some artifacts not sure what ones some one else will no more im sure
  3. No, the craftable artifacts can't be made any differently with a runic.
  4. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2006
    The Night reaper and Mischief Maker have fixed stats. You can make them using a runic kit or even the colored woods. But they wont change any of the fixed stats. All of the ML bow recipes haved fixed stats.