1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can you use runic kits to create "named" bows (ie "slayer longbow")

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just wanted to check before I tried it at all :p A slayer longbow with extra properties might be nice, but it's base properties are kinda boring :p

Also, if I created one and it was "exceptional" would it get the damage increase?

Thanks in advance!

2. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

Named bows or bows that require a special recipe are not effected by the use of a runic kit or by the wood used in creating it.

Imagine how powerful a Mischief Maker made with a Heartwood Runic kit would be! *we can all dream however* [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

(...)Imagine how powerful a Mischief Maker made with a Heartwood Runic kit would be! *we can all dream however* [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, pretty much what I was doing actually [​IMG] LOL!

Thanks!

*edits to add* Actually, heartwood runic is pretty much dreaming right now too [​IMG]

4. There is a Slayer Longbow (actual name) that does have a very small chance to have a double slayer on it if made using a runic kit. Yes, it is possible, however slim the chance may be, to make a Demon/Elemental slayer bow with all the mods you would want.

Good luck with that though. You'll need it LOL. [​IMG]