1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

canceling subscription question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eros, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Eros

Eros Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I use to buy a game code for 6- months of game time. I dont see them anymore. So, I went and bought 6- months of game time from account management. Now before the game codes I bought 1-month game time from account managment every month. What I would do is buy it and then cancel my subscription. But I had the option to cancel my subscription at the end of my current billing cycle. Now, I dont see this option listed in this new account managment. My question is if I click on cancel subscription. Will it cancel my subscription right then or will it cancel my subscription at the end of my current billing cycle ? I dont want to pay for my new subscription and then end up canceling it right away. I just wish it to cancel at the end of my current billing cycle.

2. O'Brien

O'Brien Thought Police

I believe it cancels at the end of the billing cycle. 80% certain.

3. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

100% certain. It cancels at the end of the billing cycle.

I've done it quite a few times on my part-time accounts since the account management change.

4. Eros

Eros Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, thx for the info Ezekiel