1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

cancelled accounts

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by sirion, Apr 11, 2009.

1. sirion

sirion Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The lack of new content in this game finally had me decided that it's not even worth the money to maintain this "cheap entermainment".

So, I've just cancelled my two accounts. Will reactivate the game every 3 months.

Hi EA, you cant have my monthly money for free now unless there is new patch every month. :talktothehand:

2. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Nobodycares

3. Izzy MBC

Izzy MBC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I love UO ^^

I don't live off new content personally, I love playing just to beat crap up day in-day out, and constantly push my character and my own skills to defeat ridiculous spawn.

Between you and me, I love the Sorceress Dungeon Level 3, the North side where TWO Balrons, an Elder Gazer and Twin Efreets hang out.. and either a Zombie, or a Mummy, can't remember which, but it's freakin' awesome!

(And I shat my pants everytime a Paragon Bally appears, there isn't much space, and the west tunnel is blocked with rubbble - pray to god you teleport fast enough over there before you're polverised by it's fists, or interrupts your spell!)

To the OP who's taking a break, you havn't LIVED till you have survived an hour of Solo Fighting down there... mind you, PvM may not float your boat that much... or you've accomplished that already? -_-

Anyway, I create my own excitement and adventure... and inadvertently lots of frustration too, 'cause I die easily, but in the long run I get plenty of satisfaction ^^

I rambled there, I love rambling, at least it's an optimistic, positive ramble.

4. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Nobodycaresaboutthateither

5. Izzy MBC

Izzy MBC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Aww... :sad3: You're nasty... and you know I cared about you? But not anymore! :sad4:

6. Barrakketh

Barrakketh Guest

Except they arent developing enough new content for players that only login once every 3 months ?:p

7. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

mine died more than a month ago. what took ya?

8. RayRay

RayRay Guest

And I thought I was the only player that really loved that dungeon. Thats my favorite spot as well Izzie. Wonder were you play at?

RayRay