1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Cannot drag health bars

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Clog|Mordain, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

HELP!!! DONT MAKE ME GO BACK TO CLASSIC CLIENT!!! I LOVES EC TOO MUCH!!!

I cannot drag any health bars at all. including my own!!! Not good!

2. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Using any Interface mod?

3. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you need to delete your old skin, and replace it, don't just drag and drop toe replace old skins.

4. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

I deleted my copper and put in the new one, 2.0. I still can't drag health bars. Any ideas?? I really don't want to go back to the default client, but for grabbing health bars off critters I may have too. :sad3:

Actually if I could just get the item properties and english spells I'd be ok everything in default.

5. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Don't know what to tell you, as I haven't had a problem since I updated the mods to handle the new health bar code. Try downloading the package (or if you have the zip), then create a new folder in your interface directory (Copper2 or something like it) and set up a secondary, fresh version and then swap to that one and see if it's still an issue.

6. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

Earlier this evening I deleted the skin and made a fresh folder from the new 2.0 It didn't let me drag the health bars. So I deleted it again... and it worked! Don't know why it didn't the first time but all is right with the world right now.

Thanks for all the work you guys do for us!