1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cannot mount ethereal reptalon inside my house

Discussion in 'UHall' started by dreadflame, Oct 16, 2009.

1. dreadflame

dreadflame Guest

Hi,

just wanted to mount my reptalon ethy inside my house - didn't work.

Ethereal Ostard works fine. I also noticed, that the ethereal reptalon shows up under pets which the ostard doesn't.

Has anyone else seen this?

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I "think" update 61.1 that is currently live on Origin will correct your issue once it is published to the other shards. There is an issue with them also taking up 4 control slots and I assume that is why it shows up under pets. As to mounting inside... not sure, but here's hoping that will be resolved too.

3. dreadflame

dreadflame Guest

Ok thanks.

My reptalon ethy does no longer take up 4 slots, it uses 1 slot as it should be (I'm playing on Drachenfels).

4. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm well then maybe they pushed 61.1 out already or maybe just to certain shards, but if that is the case and you are still having the issue then my statements in the post above are incorrect. I hope it gets resolved in the next round!