1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Cannot reclaim vendor inventory!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by MonkeyBusiness, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Hello everyone, unfortunately i had a vendor that disappeared due to lack of payment (whoops). Anyway, upon trying to reclaim his inventory I see that there is a "reclaim vendor inventory" tab under the house sign (i do not own the house). I click on this and it opens a new window titled "reclaim vendor inventory". This window is empty, contains nothing. How do i reclaim my inventory? I should menton that i use KR and am I not a friend of the house so I don't have rights to the house's containers. Can anyone help?

2. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I have a vendor house on Oceania .. All I can suggest is that the actual character that took the vendor out can assess the stuff ... The house owner can not get access to your items or money for 30 days [real time]

You should be able to claim your things from the house sign

Hope this helps

3. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You need to be within 5 steps of the house sign and you need to have rooom in your bank or backpack for items.