1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cannot stay connected with EC

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kristy, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Kristy

Kristy Adventurer

After connecting with Enhanced Client I am disconnected within a minute every time. I the other day I could log in for hours at a time with no problem. I can log in to classic client with no problem so it isn't an issue of internet :( Anyone else having issues?

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

3. Kristy

Kristy Adventurer

Well I use Pincos and it seems like I downloaded something last night and since then I cannot stay connected now :( . So don't know if that is Pincos or UO, but it didn't just start this morning.

4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I have this problem on both clients, neither will log me out but they'll just freeze up until I log out. Internet continues to work while this happens. Only happens on one band of a dual band router (the faster 5ghz one) and I don't like having to switch to slower internet just to play this.

5. Kristy

Kristy Adventurer

Well, I th0ught I had mine fixed, but nope, I still get booted within 30 seconds if I have Pinco's enabled. But yeah, am fine with both other clients, so I just can't use Pinco's...and am very sad about it :(