1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cant access the New Lands even with upgrade????

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eyes of Origin, Oct 6, 2009.

1. This just started in the last 30mins, but I cant access any SA stuff on one char, but I can access it on other chars on the same account.
    A guildie, who just came from an SA spawn, cannot get back in, its telling him he needs the SA upgrade.
    Any idea what is going on?? Maybe this has to do with the Return to Brit thing???

2. Ya, it's happening to me too, they'd better fix it RAPIDLY or theyre about to lose a customer with 9 accounts.

3. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

For someone with 9 accounts, i highly doubt your going to leave anytime soon over stygian being down for an hour or so.

4. If they screwed up the server and my stuff is gone, yes I am too.

5. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I cant log in, my account is down..So i cant really see whats going on.

6. It sounds like maybe it has something to do with the database stuff they just did about 40mins ago... sounds right for the time I started having problems. Not cool since I was moving stuff from one house to another before it falls :cursing:

7. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

you guys realize that was yesterday right? database was down at 5 PM on the 5th.
    it is now 5 am eastern on the 6th.

8. oh.. well I read it as 5am.. my bad..... but still... someone needs to do some explaining.
    and Corpse... I dunno whats going on with the Return to Brit thing, but my accounts should've gone down because of it ending, if thats whats happening and they are still up.

9. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe I got banned on all my accounts then? lol not sure.

EDIT: i am able to log in now :D woot. thanks.
    Damn buggy UO.

10. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Um, ok. An error that is affecting everyone that prevents you from entering a zone for a temporary amount of time and you quit the game. Odd but ok.

Edit: Ok, not everyone. I just took a public gate into the royal city perfectly fine. :)

11. All I know is, I got kicked off like 4 times in 10 minutes, then I finally get back on and my 120 imbuer cant imbue anything. In fact, I can't unravel anything or cast any mysticism spells

12. And you know its temporary how?

13. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Having the same problem here and very relieved to find I'm not all on my ownsome with it!

I've submitted bug reports via the form and email, but I can't access their support site on my PC; for some reason, the page never loads - and I do mean never, I've left it sitting there trying for an hour before, and it just goes round and round and round in circles!

14. yeah we just tried the log out and in thing... one persons account wouldnt let him back in, 5mins later he can log into it.. something is just a lil off =/

oooo i paged and now partied with a GM ... lets see what he says

15. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

And you know it isn't temporary how?

But I just took a public gate into the royal city perfectly fine :)

16. Oh yeah, I forgot EA has such a fantastic track record

Edit: I still cant cast mysticism spells with my gargoyle mystic at 109 skill

17. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Well for someone with 9 accounts they must have done something good. :)

18. No, the game impressed me. The service leaves much to be desired

19. You've got to be kidding me is all I can say. Why doesnt UO get GMs that can actually do something or tell you something???

His response to the problem was to call EA and talk to the accounts and billing department. At 4am??? Ugh ... he said he could be of no further assistance. Like he was any assistance at all?? :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Oh... and on my account, I cant recall to my house in Tel Mur or access the moongate to get there........

20. Neither can I, I tried recalling, gating, I cant even log on my tamer who is at my house in ter mur to even see if my house is still there.

21. See that part is going to get to me. I read the post about the house falling for no reason on Chessy... I put my tel mur house into worn status on Origin so I could place on pacific and now I cant access my house to clean it out? And no one knows anything? Arent GMs suppose to kind of know whats going on?

22. The GM i talked to said the same thing as yours... Except he added at the end "thank you for playing warhammer"

23. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I just tried mine again and the clippers are working fine now. Keep trying folks.

And yes, I agree about the GM's - for stuff like this, they're slightly less useful than the average chocolate teapot!

24. For curiosity's sake, what shard does everyone here play on? I'm on Napa.

25. Rofl mine didnt answer with Thank you for playing Warhammer, he actually closed it with thank you for playing Ultima Online... but I did tell him Thanks for the assistance or lack there of.... completely ridiculus.

26. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This is the 5th time i've heard of people sayign that a GM said "thank you for playing warhammer" thats just pathetic. lol..

27. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Europa here

28. I play a mix of Origin and Pacific

29. Ultima Weapon, keep trying... I finally, just now, got to recall to my house in Tel Mur.

30. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I got locked out of my accounts for a bit but back in fine now. As for the GM's.. Well less said about them the better.

I think my granny knows more about UO, its inner workings and stuff than those who are 'GM's.

31. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sonoma. I enter just fine. Recall and public gate.

I just logged onto Napa to try and I got in to the royal city fine with the moongate.

32. Helbrass

Helbrass Guest

Hello all, I experienced this problem today. Did the old fashioned thing. Closed whole game and restarted it. Fixed the problem for me. So you might want to try that.

33. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That was the very first thing I did, before sending bug reports. It didn't work. I'm back now, but I don't know what happened to 'fix' it. I would have paged a GM if it hadn't come back online.

34. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

Im Having Problems Also I Cant Get Into The Underworld And It Wont Let Me Recall To The Tome Of Kings.

Wonder If They Finally Decided To Pull SA Due To Them Releaseing It Way To Early To Get Money To Fix The Enhanced Client

35. When it first happened, I restarted the client about 20 times. It just came back on.

36. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

This happened to me last night as well.. I was training imbuing and I logged out to switch characters well when I Logged back in its telling me I need to upgrade to Stygian Abyss. This morning I logged in and Im still having this problem I cannot get into Stygian Abyss, and yes I have the expansion it was working fine until last night.