1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cant attack unicorns?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Moonbite, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Moonbite

Moonbite Visitor

Hi,

Sorry to break a new topic but couldnt seem to find answer with search

Im back in UO after a long break.

Im trying to solve the mission Mistaken identity. I need to aquire unicorn ribs and kirin brains. Im at the point where unicorns appear but somehow i cant attack them??

help!

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Um..... where did you go to fight them? You know you can go to Illshenar to Spirit and head north into the woods and find a Unicorn there... Or if you go to Malas and go to Luna FAR, FAR, FAR off to the East is a weird island that floats away but you can cross a rope to it..... It's rumored that you can find Unicorns and Kirins there.

And I'm sure you can attack them... but I'll warn you they do fight back... and if your Karma is lets say... not on the positive side... the pixies will be a problem for you as well.

3. Moonbite

Moonbite Visitor

Im at the luna. I allready called GM for this. Have tried multiple things. Even had some one who tried to help me.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Is it a blue Unicorn and does it if you hover your mouse over it say "Tame" under it? You can't attack a Tame Unicorn IN Luna. These Unicorns I'm talking about are out on an island.. and sometimes folk leave a tame one in the mix. Make sure you're not trying to attack a tame one.

5. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you are using EC, make sure you don't have the option "Block War on Friendly" active...

6. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Virgins cannot attack unicorns. Or was that ride them I forget.
    You may probably want to head to Ilshenar where MalagAste suggested to find a unicorn to attack.

VinnySP and Quickblade like this.
  7. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

So you can't attack the ones at Grimswind Ruins anymore?

8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

[​IMG]

I think the OP is just TOO good of a person, his heart won't let him attack Unicorns :/ lol

But I can confirm that Unicorns can still be attacked and killed :) This guy wasn't too happy with me :/ lol

Oh this is at Grimswind, but I'm assuming they are attackable anywhere, considering they are part of a spawn it would stand to reason that they'd have to be.

Viquire and Uriah Heep like this.
  9. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

No Idea, but I always find the ones at spirituality because they wont leave my poor necromancer alone.

Viquire and Uriah Heep like this.