1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

cant believe i pay for this

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by God_Majere, Feb 7, 2009.

1. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

so ya i am killing X monster and i die... no biggy.. my lesser hiyru dies.. whatever... I get res, get my stuff and head to luna for a pet res... well seems my pet is bugged... anyone that tries to res my pet can't. They get a msg saying that "They can not see that" or some bull****. So I page a GM and wait 4 hours for him/her to tell me they will help and to hold on... wait 30 more minutes with almost nothing back from this guy... finally i get another msg from the GM saying he is gonna need his supervisor to help and to expect one in the next 42 hours.... ****ing stupid... a monkey can type [res and target my pet.

GOOD NIGHT!

2. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty sad the customer support level that ea offers

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Might not help, but worth trying, sometimes telling the pet 'all stop' 'all stay' then 'all follow me' seems to clear some bugs.

4. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

that happened to me at a champ spawn with my greater dragon, turns out he went wild on me shortly after. I think if you havent fed it in a long time..mayeb thats one sign before it goes wild..or sumpn like that...

5. relogging and doing the all stop thing might work

6. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

nope, had this happen to me too on my prized white cu
    what you have to do to clear it up is use a petball on it
    not sure if you can bond a pet to a ball as a ghost, but i would try this first..

7. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

I've lost my shadow color Hiyru... i dont feel like playing much.

8. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to OSI/EA/Mythic customer cares, that has never been one of their strong points. Sorry to hear that though.

9. yea but even so it beats wow, which by the way, has equaly bad customer service

10. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I wouldnt know about their customer care service BUT I do know that their programmers/designers are much more active than osi/ea/mythic have ever been. They come out with an exspansion every few months ( and heres the kicker PEOPLE ACTUALLY GO AND PLAY IN THOSE EXPANSIONS! )

Im not going to bash uo for being uo anymore, it is what it is. I was just pissed off because the game use to have a nostalgic feel to it. Now its just a watered down version of its former glory. I think the addidtion of all the items over time slowly was the cause for uo's downfall/demise.

On a side note whos planning on trying out Dark Fall in 2 weeks!

*raises hand* :gun:

11. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

It'd be funny as hell, if they pushed it back yet again!

12. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

This is what happens when amateurs try to play in the big league...

13. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yea it would but than again its prolly better than putting out a game that has a million bugs ect before properly testing them.

I have no problem waiting another month if its going to mean less bugs and better game play.

14. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I know considering wow/war have like a million times more subscribers than dark fall will ever have!!!

You always got the little mom and pops shop like uo. Gotta give em this, they may not be very big but they almost always seem to outlast the bigger guys.

But when you go in the mom and pops shop you normally have dusty shelfs over priced items and horrible service!

So too each his/her own I guess! :)

15. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Let me know when you log in...

16. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Idk... everytime I've played WOW, I've always gotten help in a reasonable amount of time, both regular and free servers.

17. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I most definetally will Kelmo sir.