1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Publish 97 is currently on TC1! They are currently focusing on the pet customization aspect of the pet revamp. Head to TC1 and send in your feedback or discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new State of Stratics is up. Check it out here!
    Dismiss Notice

Cant buy Ultima Online 9th Anniversary Collection!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ShadowFaith, Aug 30, 2008.

1. ShadowFaith

ShadowFaith Guest

Hiyas all i live in the UK trying to buy Ultima Online 9th Anniversary Collection. but the links on the Uo.com site wont ship to my address any ideas thanks

TheShadow :)

2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Or just wait a bit, Sept 25th is the 11th anniversary, and they will surely have a big package of stuff for sale, since they arent moving during this anniversary, or actually doin much else it seems.

*chuckles*

3. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrrr, indeed, methinks the 11th Ann'y a-gonna be gettin' 5 times as much attention as the 10th! But me won't be bettin' even a single piece o' eight on it... :S

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It's selling for $5.99 in the store down the road from me.

5. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrrr, ye should snap 'em up and resell! Just don't advertise here or in-game tho'!!

6. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

ofc not they only ship to the US.... rest of us have to figure out ourself where to buy it...

7. Gwendolynne

Gwendolynne Guest

GameStop is selling it for $19.99. Not available online here but perhaps in your area. They do have it in store though. Are any GameStop stores local to you?

Safe journeys!