1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't enter Nix'x Room in Doom

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by PowerFullPete, Jan 4, 2010.

1. As title says...can get half way down the hallway and then just rubberband....logged into 2d and entered the room fine. Wonder if this has to do with the problems entering mining caves too.. Anyone else have this problem with EC?

2. pgcd

pgcd Guest

Yep, happens to me as well. I managed to enter the room a few times, but I'm afraid I can't reproduce the solution (which involved some moving about).

3. Good, so it's not just me, gona try again but last time i tried for a few minutes then gave up!

Found a way to get in using teleport twice to get over the spot i was stuck in, seems like 2 spots i can't cross.

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I don't think that it has to do with the entering mining caves problem. I have had this problem for a while. Can you indicate exactly how you teleported to the other side because whenever I tried that it said "can't teleport to that location" or something along those lines.

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

When I get stuck there, I log out and back in - and can proceed as normal. No clue what it resets to clear the path though...

6. I was able to teleport to the next tile in front of me, then teleport again one tile and i was able to walk in. If you try to teleport too far just says can't teleport to that spot.