1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cant find a store that sells the ultima online. i need it badly

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by unloved, Apr 29, 2008.

1. unloved

unloved Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

i just got a new computer and i cant find anyone who sells the latest uo cd.. can someone help me!!! or if you know somewhere online that sells them.. thank you

Unloved

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't buy a cd from a store... I downloaded the patch from EA at the UO site and started playing. It's the 2d client, FYI, not the 3d version. I couldn't get the 3d version to install after it downloaded... it's a hefty download for the 2d version (650MB?) so it took me about 20 mintues, but worked well with the account I created.

3. unloved

unloved Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

i am dl ml right now... i miss uo... there is no drug strong enough to feed my addiction!!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I was just able to buy a 9th edition copy off evil bay at a very reasonable price. It took me a few months to do so but I held out until I could.