1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't find Heritage Tokens ForSale at Gamecode store - I want a Quiver of Infinity!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fat Lip, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Fat Lip

Fat Lip Guest

I'd need to buy it with real life cash/credit because I don't have enough in-game gold or items to buy/trade for it - plus there aren't many for sale on my shard that I've seen.

Devs, please make Heritage Tokens for sale at Gamecode's store! :rolleyes:

PLEASE NOTE STRATICS MODS:

The "rolleyes" smilie doesn't have the left colen; if you dont belive me, try to use it and you'll see it's missing (unless im the only one w/ that glitch).

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Can't find Heritage Tokens ForSale at Gamecode store - I want a Quiver of Infinit

I think you want the legacy token.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Re: Can't find Heritage Tokens ForSale at Gamecode store - I want a Quiver of Infinit

The legacy token gives your choice of a soulstone, a charger of the fallen, or a hooded cloak of shadows.

The Heritage tokens and the 8th age tokens are the ones that can give the Quiver of Infinity. These have never been sold in stores, but have been given out with anniversary editions or holiday gifts. The only way to get one now is to buy it from another player.

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Nay nay, gives you the choice of items offered over the years that just happen to include those.

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I have used several of the legacy tokens and I only got 3 options...

Soulstone token
    Charger of the Fallen
    Hooded cloak of shadows

That's it, unless they have changed something in the last 90 days or so...

6. Fat Lip

Fat Lip Guest

No, I've bought many of the legacy tokens and currently, only the Charger of the Fallen, Green Soulstones, and Hooded Shroud of Shadows are available.

I wanted a couple chargers for my characters, so I just bought 2 more Legacy tokens and I know this is fact.

7. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Well if that be true then they really need to fix that wording there, lol

8. [JD]

[JD] Guest

ive purchased 3 legacy tokens to get green soulstones and those are the only choices.

heritage tokens are completely different, they give you lots of deco stuff, enhanced bandage water fountains of life, quiver of infinity, etc

9. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

What shard is this on may help. I would give you a quiver.

10. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Are you on LA? See this thread in the LA Trade forum

11. Fat Lip

Fat Lip Guest

I'm on Great Lakes.

12. Hobo Sapien

Stratics Veteran

alright hunt me down in luna I'll get ya quiver

13. Fat Lip

Fat Lip Guest

Thanks! What is your character's name (Hobo Sapien?)

14. Hobo Sapien

Stratics Veteran

yep

15. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

any chance you are on Europa? if so i can help you out

16. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

HOW BOUT SIEGE! COME TO SIEGE WE'LL GIVE YOU ONE!:gee:

17. miss uo

miss uo Guest

I am on GL did you get your quiver if infinity?

18. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'd hook you up with one also if you still need it.

19. Fat Lip

Fat Lip Guest

I'm officially hooked up thanks to Hobo Sapien! But thanks for your generosity!