1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't find my house

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by templej51, Apr 12, 2015.

1. templej51

templej51 Visitor

I was playing around testing house placement when I already had a house. I accidentally placed a new one, which would be fine because it was a bigger house, but I was using a character without the ability to mark a rune and I forgot to mark the map. Now I can't find the house. Anyone have any ideas? It was somewhere around Yew on the Atlantic shard. My old house is now gone and luckily I got all of my things to my bank box before it decayed, but I have no where to work now lol. Any help would be appreciated.

2. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You basically have one option. Start running around looking at house signs. :)

3. Sinder Shayde

Sinder Shayde Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

2nd option. Leave your items in the bank and when the time is right, place another house and make sure to mark a rune!
    *Using the house placement tool again, should give you the time until you can place one again.

Kinda funny though :eyes: