1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't find my trash barrel!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Irulia Darkaith, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Okay this is a new issue for me. I, like other decorators, use the trash barrel to place items in hard to reach spots then chop up the trash barrel. Problem is I have no idea where the trash barrel went. I know it has a habit of falling through the floors sometimes (especially with grass tiles), but I have run through the house, tile by tile, floor by floor with transparency on, looking for object handles and cannot find the thing!

Anyone know any other tricks? Not sure a GM would appreciate getting called for such a thing but that's the next step.

And please, nobody ask "Where did you last see it?" :twak:

#1 Irulia Darkaith, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

"Disaster" averted - GM Stethun showed up quickly and fixed it for me. A very polite and understanding GM too! I think about 90% of my GM calls over the years have been related to housing and decorating mishaps - hmm, what does that say about me?

Kayhynn likes this.