1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't find The abyss

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Chazztizer, May 15, 2010.

1. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all, went to fire isle and can't find cave to go to the abyss. Both parties have registered versions . Do I need to do something first so the hyth cave is visable?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you need to get on a boat and sail to the part of the island you cant get to on land there will be a beach you can get off onto!
    then you will see the cave with steps and such
    or go to the moon gate and go to ter mer (gargoyle lands) and go in through tomb of kings

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

4. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The hythloth entrance is in Fel only at the end of level three in the small room just by the stairs down to level four.

The Fire Isle Volcano entrance is Trammel only, you will need a boat to sail to the Underworld entrance and a pvm quest will let you into the Abyss.

There is also a quest from Ter Mur to enter the Abyss, and an entrance in the lower level of Deceit in Fel; a little door in a small cellar area of the floor before you get to the main lich lord room.

5. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks every one for info I was in Fell trying to go thru Volcano ,I am sure your replys will get me on my way.....or dead.. :>)