1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't find...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ~Antzy~Pantz~, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Can someone please tell me where all the turn in collectors are located. I have searched threw many threads but can't find anything.
    I know of the one up the stairs behind brit bank, the one in front of the jewlers in Brit and the one located in the room with the ticket turn in box but I can't find the rest { to turn in orphidian rations}. Please and thanks :)

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

two rooms at the castle, directly opposite each other, the other room is for the ophid rations

last guy is in East Brit bank, collecting coins :)

3. Thank you very much!

4. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Here is a complete list of collectors.

Yonns the Collector: Britain (Trammel side) He is in front of the Artist's Guild just above the West Britain Bank

Makiko the Samurai: Zento (Tokuno Islands)can be found near the south entrance of the Rokuon Cultural Center

Lozat the Numismatist: Britain (Trammel side) can be found in the East Britain Bank

Calaid the Soldier: Britain (Trammel side) North guard tower at Castle Britannia entrance

Onoe the Soldier: Britain (Trammel) South guard tower at Castle Britannia entrance

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Don't forget Makiko the Samurai in Zento. She is in the same building as Ihara Soko the Imperial Minister of Trade (across the walkway from the mage shop and west of the provisioner). She accepts ophidian journals and ophidian orders.

If you say "info" near any one of the turn-in NPCs, they will list the items they accept.

Edited: Oops, Vallend beat me to it. Sorry for the extra post.

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Antzy Pantz, just noticed you show Siege as your location. I thought I saw some posts a while ago about some of the turn-in NPCs on Siege having gone missing...I think from Luna if I remember correctly. I guess check Luna if you're on Siege and you can't find them where Vallend indicated. Maybe they've returned.

7. Yeah hun, I do play siege but was asking for LS :)... also play there. Thanks for help

8. _zigzag_

_zigzag_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

9. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

And Buford next to the jeweler in Brit (south a little east of Yonns) is also there for the tickets too.