1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't gain archery

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Gilbarin Fyre, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Hey all. I just recently came bac to the game after a 5 year break. Anyway, all my other skills are raising just fine, except archery. I got it to 25.4 on the buttes, and I have used over 1000 arrows on creatures ranging from chickens to ogres, and not one gain. (My skills are not maxed yet, it's set to raise, etc.) Anyone else have this problem, or anyone that can help me? It would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Gil

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

either run around killing deer and bear and such or go to despise and go upstairs to the lizard men and fight them when gains start to slow go downstairs to ogres ettins and earth els then on to ogre lords titans and cyclops you can go to 120 there oh and go try to buy it up the other 3 to 5 points

3. Can't buy it... I'm on Siege [​IMG] I have been shooting forest animals non-stop. I can't even get 0.1 gain. I really dunno what the problem is. Been about 3 hours total shooting lol.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

didnt relise it was seige I tried to look it up but cant get to the page I need but if i remember correctly you can only gain so many points in a day cant remember what that is though