1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cant gain my dex up??

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Balian, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Balian

Balian Guest

Hi,

Ive got 125 STR toggled down,
    130 dex toggled to raise
    40 INT locked

total skills are at 600 and I am using med and focus to raise up dex, I haven't gained dex in a week, Im stuck at 130, I want to reach 140 for max speed heals

Please help me!!!! What am I doing wrong

Thanks

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought 125 was the highest you could take a stat naturally

3. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Probably has stat mods on his equipment that he isn't aware of.

4. Balian

Balian Guest

thats it by golly, thanks!!!
    Ive been scratching my head for days lol

5. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

(I was so sure, because when I came back recently, I had such a moment of confusion myself. :p)

6. Balian

Balian Guest

Hi,

here is a memo post of my adventures since ecently returning to pvm, hehe

I was a necromage, but this char had been scrolled to be a dexxer so i stoned all the skills back. Miasmas, Lurg/Grobu at same time no probs.
    Went to doom last night and helped with a few DF's. that was nice to warm up, but i logged in late at night and it was just the 1 DF waiting to eat someone.
    then last night about 5 of us did the circuit 2 times and then everyone else left. I did manage to do all mini bosses solo, woooot. only died once ( abyssmal)

Then today, i tried para succubus, geeez, thats what i used to do solo all the time before, has she changed? she rocked me so bad. now that i think more, i think i need to dump something and get resist back on.

Are there any new monsters out there that offer good loot/fame

ty for reading