1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't get rid of a quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Llwyd, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

This is almost funny. I picked up something from the ground in front of the inn in Trinsic, clicked it and got a message asking me to take "evidence" to a notary in Britain... supposedly a letter from Minax to Travesty.

I accepted, found the notary, and discovered I was missing the quest item I needed. Unfortunatelly, I have no idea what that item is. I cancelled the quest, and tried to discard the note, but I can't put it in my bank box and I can't lay it down anywhere. (When I canceled I got a message that I should keep a low profile for a while... lol.) I clicked on it again and re-accepted the quest. Still can't set down the note. Still don't know what I need to either fulfill the quest or get rid of the dang note.

Help?

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The thing you need to take to the Notary is either Orders from Minax, or Correspondence from Minax. Both come from Travesty in the Citadel. but to get rid of the thing in your pack cancel the quest and page a GM.

3. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

Thanks!

4. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot

I have a box stolen from Kooley. I was using it as deco but when I customized my house it went into my moving crate and then it got stuck in my backpack. I used a bag of sending on it and now it is in my bankbox.

Too bad I cant put it on a vendor and pass it along to someone else.

5. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

Calling a GM was the thing to do. I didn't have to wait too long, either. :)

6. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master

You are most welcome

7. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have the same issue with Portrait of the Bride (quest item) It is in the moving crate of a house I accepted. I would love to lock this down in the house but cannot and know better than to put it in my pack. I have called a GM but I'm afraid he/she will delete the item :( I hope they allow me to hang it on the wall.