1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Cant get the Fish Monger quests

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by asamdan, Jun 6, 2011.

1. asamdan

asamdan Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok...I have a quest to complete by taking the crate of fish to vesper. He says "bring your ship around. Ill have some work for you. Bring your ship in closer. I cant locate your ship." Im parked right next to him and have tried moving my ship all over the pier. I thought maybe it was just vesper so I went to Britain. same thing...no quest. Is this broken?? My ship actually got lost not to long ago...the rune went buggy could this be the problem?? Id appreciate any help.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Try placing another ship in the water. If you can, then try delivering your order. Do not take another quest with the 2nd boat.
    Dry dock your original boat as soon as all quests are delivered and re-launch

3. asamdan

asamdan Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok the only thing I could do was get another shhip and transfer everything over and stop the quest, get on the new boat and start over. Least I only lost one quest. Thank you for all your help