1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

can't go thru doors at vp

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by lou2700, Sep 14, 2008.

1. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

i thought it was because of the slow computer time or (lag) but it's not,my pc's fairly new and the hard drive about 3gig
    i'm asking stratics because disney cust. svc. hasn't e-mailed me back in 2 weeks
    anyways,it doesn't happen all the time,but it's just getting very annoying
    i have to walk back and forth 4 sometimes 10 times in front of the door before it'll let me in (very annoying) especially when i'm doing a run w'you guys.
    --very wierd
    --yes i have all merits

2. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Are you playing in full-screen or windowed mode? Sometimes when i'm in windowed mode and the window isn't maximized things don't work they way they should.

3. I have heard of door delays at BBHQ but not SBHQ so i assume its you computer.

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Or your internet connection. And that could mean your ISP or your router or your NIC.

5. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

my speed is at 768kbps,it is windowed so i'll try that and put it back to full screen
    -thanks

6. Flippers

Flippers Guest

It happens to fast computers.

Open the friend's list and as you open someone's stats, push on the door.

This will also work in the fac when barrels dont give you gags.