1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

can't log in ... anyone else?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Beer_Cayse, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Have tried both CC and EC, get that nice message "problem communicating with Origin ..." <sigh>

Anyone else having issues?
  2. Just logged in on pac no problems
  3. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor YCC

Feb 25, 2004
    I had patch issues last night. Got a new computer so installed the Classic from uo.com's download... "lost communication" and of course... now client is wonky.

going to try again when I get home tonight & see what happens....
  4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Re: can't log in ... anyone else? UPDATE

went and watched PBS for a bit and tried again. got in just fine a few moments ago. <shakes head> I'm thinking it's Level3.net Washington DC nodes ... 2 always seem to be 100% packet loss when things go wonky.

BTW, I have noticed that both my Heritage apple tree and peach tree no longer spawn any fruit. Do I need to redeed and then re-plant them or is this another situation of borked code?