1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant Log in ..As usual ...

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MonaLittlemore, Nov 22, 2007.

1. I cannot log into TSO ...I get internal error ..Would have liked to enjoy some of the free green this weekend..But as usual Im having game problems...At least every 2 days there is a problem ...And Im sure I will get replies ... *I dont have problems*..Well I do .And I pay for it monthly ...
  2. Well just a heads up if your running on Vista then you may want to right click on the icon your using and click on RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My wife had the same problem the other day.....Just one more tip to all you Vista users out there EVERYTIME there is an update or you patch from a regular city to TC3 you need to click on run as administrator.
  3. Thanks for the info ..I do have Vista , But I run as Adminastrater every time ..Im just Lucky I guess..Happy Thanksgiving