1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant log in ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by olduofan, Aug 25, 2010.

1. olduofan

olduofan Guest

I been having problems logging in from time to time and now this morning I have been trying for over an hour almost 2 now. I get to the connecting screen then says verifying account then nothing at all ?

Any Ideas ? :confused:
  2. We are sorry. All our hamsters are busy preparing for the upcoming townhall meeting. We appreciate your patience and are sorry for your inconvenience...
  3. Babble

Babble Guest

My guess is that it is on your end. Else the boards would be full of it.
    Checked firewall or router settings?
  4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 23, 2008
    It could be your provider as well. There might be a hop which is hanging on you. Is TraceUO still around?
  5. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 20, 2006
    Last time I looked UOTrace was still active.
    Most likely its on your end, check everything on your side first. Be sure your internet provider is not having issues too. Last resort is calling UO CS tech support.