1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't log off?

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by JPDefault, Sep 19, 2009.

1. JPDefault

JPDefault Guest

Recently I noticed that whenever I log off (in a city/guarded area) with any of my chars, I must always wait 15 minutes before I can log on with another char.
    Is this normal? I don't remember this happening all the time the first days I was playing...
  2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 29, 2004
    I don't know about 15 minutes, but if you don't log off inside an inn or your house, it takes about 5 minutes for your character to disappear so you can log in another
  3. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Feb 27, 2004

If you're human, you can also carry around some kindling (use a knife on a tree a few times) and a bedroll. Start a campfire by double clicking the kindling (takes a few tries with just 20 JoaT), wait however long it takes to get burning, then use the bedroll to log out instantly, anywhere. (Within reason. I don't think you can camp in Doom.)