1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cant log onto servers again

Discussion in 'UHall' started by slayer888, Feb 10, 2009.

1. slayer888

slayer888 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Howcome it always happened in Tuesday at this time?

Please explain?

2. Divster

Divster Guest

tuesday mornings is when they do login server maintanance :)

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Which has been explained EVERY Tuesday, now, for AT LEAST the last 4 months, that I can remember.

4. It's the first I've ever heard of it.

Can't blame the guy for asking. I'm glad he did, since I had no clue! :)

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Dor, I've been answering this question in 2-4 replies a WEEK for the last 4 or more months on U.Hall & Players Corner.

The only way, after so many times, anyone could be missing the posts & replies about this, is not reading past a certain number of pages (typically, by the time a user logs in for the afternoon or evening, US time, the posts are on the 2nd to 4th page (at 25 posts, plus stickies, per page). Most of the time, I'm ON at 5-6 AM answering these, on Tuesday Mornings)

It's one of the reasons I start reading U.Hall on the page with the oldest unread posts, and work back to page 1.

6. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Tuesday is a popular day to screw things up in most game...

7. slayer888

slayer888 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, Dor! How are you?

Long time not see. Can't believe I still see you here.

It's me Killer of Slayer.

I now play on Formosa as Sonoma is too lag for me to continue since I moved back to Hong Kong.

How's YMCA lately and the weekly story telling night? I shall come by in near future to share my tale and experience in the other shard of Sosaria. :p

8. Hey, Slayer! :-D

I didn't recognize your name when posting. I've been gone for a few months myself - hence my reply in this thread. :)

Finally managed to reactivate my account, but I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things. Mythic has rendered classic establishments well-nigh impossible to maintain these days, by withdrawing any vestige of support whatsoever. :-\

Oh, btw...KewLDooD may be back, as well. I think that Prowse is gone...poke him with something sharp and pointy, if you can? ;-D