1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't make a trial account?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jaimes, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

What gives?? I got this page on both IE6 and Firefox 3, both with scripts etc enabled. Every time I click "OK" it gives me the red error. Never had this problem before.

I can't log in, either.

Attached Files:

2. Abyss

Abyss Guest

It could have been a web page maintenance time. I would try again later. I have had that come up before as well. You may try clearing the cache before reattempting though.

I do know the code is working as I created a trial account for a friend about 3 days ago.
  3. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

I'll try again, thanks.

Edit: Cleared cache, no go. I'll try tomorrow I guess...
  4. Abyss

Abyss Guest

I was also able to log in to the registration page without any errors. Kinda strange.
  5. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

Sigh, I give up... I try three days later and the thing is still jacked up. Good ****ing job EA.
  6. Abyss

Abyss Guest