1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cant open House placement tool to place house are the housing servers down?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Anyone else having problems with placing a house or trading for one this morning? A friend of mine is finally able to place a house after his 15 day character timer has ran out and cant get his house placement tool to open..

2. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

What happens when he tries?

3. QMSoar

QMSoar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Same here, I cannot open a housing tool, or trade houses on either of my accounts. I put in a help request but no GM has answered after 2 hours waiting.

Double clicking the tool does litterally nothing, no reaction or message what-so-ever.

Trading is the same. You get as far as the recipients targeting cursor, then when you click on the character to receive the house the cursor reverts to normal again and the trade window does not initiate. There is no message on either character. However attempting to use the house sign shortly after attempting the first trade gives you a message that the house is currently being traded. The bugged trade attempt seems to time out after a few minutes and you can then use the house sign again.

4. ExuroGIL

ExuroGIL Guest

yes it is bugged today:sad3:

5. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm having the exact same problem trading a house between accounts today. Think I'd better empty it before the git goes IDOC waiting for this to be fixed... talk about great timing ;) It's just as well I was redecorating this entire house anyway...

I think it's safe to say we'd appreciate some EA activity to resolve this problem asap :)

Wenchy

6. Housing server is probably down atm.
    They do those silly things at times.

7. ExuroGIL

ExuroGIL Guest

works again