1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

can't open tso o.o

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by SNV10, Mar 14, 2008.

1. SNV10

SNV10 Guest

whenever I click on the TSO update thingie or tso client the window to play "tso" doesn't pop up....... i recently restored my computer. i restarted my computer also and it still doesn't work .. o.o

help would be appreciated. >.>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I know this might sound weird, but press Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Go to Proccesses or whatevere

and look for TSOClient.

Then click End Proccess.

And check then

Please note that this might not be the case, I am just trying to be heplful.

3. <blockquote><hr>

I know this might sound weird, but press Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Go to Proccesses or whatevere

and look for TSOClient.

Then click End Proccess.

And check then

Please note that this might not be the case, I am just trying to be heplful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea that.
    I had to do that yesterday.

4. When mine doesn't open I right click to properties and then click "find target" and open it up from where ever in computer-land it takes me.

5. SNV10

SNV10 Guest

You should read more carefully. I said I restarted my computer and had the same problem, therefore what you said wasn't not the solution.. &gt;.&gt;

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you using Windows Vista? If so, you'll need to run the program as administrator. To do this, right click on the EA Land icon and choose "run as administrator" from the drop down menu.