1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cant patch to UO

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vortimer, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

2. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Describe what happens when you make the attempt.

3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Make sure nothing is in the patch file folder from before, anything in there just delete it. What OS are you on, if it is Vista remember to give it Admin Rights to run. If you have a fire wall make sure that for some reason isn't blocking it. I can't think of anything else. You could also try & DL current UO Pub from here http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo/ from here you can download the latest UO Client in 2D or if you wish KR. Good Luck

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. EDA_GL

EDA_GL Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Delete all the files from your UO>patches folder (they changed the location FYI, think in my documents now)
    turn off all your anti-virus/spyware/defender.......anything that tries to block things
    run as admin if your on vista
    if all of that doesnt do it for you, youll have to reinstall and repatch everything ( i did approx 3 weeks ago, works fine now )