1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't place a house on test

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I logged into the test server to test out the new changes, and I went to place a house, and on my main system, the housing gump doesn't even come up.

So, I booted up my laptop and I got the gump, placed an nice 18x18.

When it came up, I wasn't the owner. I was unable to get in the house. Then about 30 seconds later, it disappears, and I am unable to get the placement gump again.

I tested it on a normal shard and was able to get the gump and place a house.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

<font color="purple"> aye, sent report about this last nite

I wanna snuggle with my stuffys!!! [​IMG] </font>

3. Guest

Guest Guest

When I clicked the house placement tool nothing happened at all.

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

<font color="purple"> most times clicking nothing happens... three or four times (beginning last nite) got the gump but with bright yellow lettering telling me that altho I could place a tester could not place a permanent, and to try again in a few minutes...

lemme see, that would have been about, oh... fifteen hours ago [​IMG] </font>

5. Guest

Guest Guest

That's strange...I did with no problems at all the first night

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hail: Just for the few who may not know this. When you use the house placement tool, you get the message, "This will condem any other houses you have on any other shard".

That is not true. Placing a House on Test Center has NO affect on any other houses anywhere.