1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't Place Goza

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Lady Arwen, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all!
    Earlier this morning I was trying to change some gozas around in my keep. All was going well until I tried to place on one tile. It says that I cannot build it there but I can't figure out why.

[​IMG]

When I first got my keep I put gozas down right there and they went in fine. This morning I decided that I did not like the color I had there and that I was going to change them. Anyone have an idea as to why I can't place there anymore?

Thanks! :)

2. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

it may be to close to the wall, i have issues with laying chests down near there sometimes. Try standing on the tile, and targeting yourself, or putting a crate there and target that, then hit it with an axe and lower the goza

3. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm.. just tired what you said. When I target myself it just says I cannot built it there. And it wont even let me place a crate, or any item, down on that tile. :(

4. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You don't have a parrot under that tile by any chance?
    They will block placement of items above them, as will some other stuffs.

5. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Actually I did have a parrot under it! I took it down and that took care of it. Thank you!