1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant put items in bank on TC

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yqatuba, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Yqatuba

Yqatuba Guest

For some reason if I try to put anyhting in the bank it says its full. I tried taking stuff out but get the same message. What should I do?
  2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    are you dropping the things on the ground? You'll have to unload a lot. TC bank boxes are way beyond full with items.
  3. Siteswap

Siteswap Visitor

May 17, 2009
    Nothing you can do. TC packs your bank with tons of stuff but unless you remove enough to bring the count down to below the max then you cant put anything else in.

If youre desperate try placing a boat and hoard stuff in there. Or place a house.
  4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Do what everyone else does. Drop the contents on the ground :D

Like mentioned already your bank on TC always starts with tons of items, way more than it can normally hold. So you need to make room if you plan to put more items into the bank.