1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't Reach Exodus Dungeon

Discussion in 'UHall' started by nateee, Jan 12, 2012.

1. nateee

nateee Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Like it says all the passages are block by rocks on Atlantic. Am I missing something or is there a way around?

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Have you tried going through the cave just north of honor moongate. I've read reports that the cave down from compassion was blocked and that the castle was destroyed.

3. nateee

nateee Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I've tried that as well.

4. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

You will have to teleport over the rocks to get to the Exodus Dungeon.

5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you can find a public crystal portal, say Ilshenar mint. It will take you to Ver Lor Reg, the gargoyle city in the desert.

6. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

But you will still need to teleport over the rocks. The way from the desert to the Exodus Dungeon area has been blocked.

7. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

This was abit of a surprise for me. I finally got around to doing the spellweaving quest on a character I had been to lazy to do. I normally hit the Compassion gate and loh the cave is blocked. I did the Ilshenar mint thing and the path from the desert was blocked too. Fortunately this was a casting character and I just teleported but this could effect warriors doing the spellweaving quest if they don't bring teleport scrolls.

8. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ah. I thought the cave entrances were just blocked.

9. Erigo

Erigo Adventurer

On Legends - teleport needed - The castle graphics mostly missing and partially burnt, but line of sight blocked as if walls in place - NPCs in place though as before. Had to use Ilshner mint to get in, and leaving thru pass towards Compassion get stuck in rocks on outside unless can teleport

10. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

For those that don't have access to a crystal portal go to Ish Honor gate. Go notrh along the mountain and go into the "cave" that leads to Gargoyle Mining Camp. Go East through the camp and you will see the area where rocks have fallen. Teleport over them and you are in the area where the Castle was. Go south through the Savages and you are there.