1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't remove old vendors from house after IDOC placement...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jade of Sonoma, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A friend just placed where a house recently collapsed. The original owner's roof-top vendors appeared under the newly placed House's Sign right after my friend managed to place a new house there.

She proceeded to customize her new house, but, when finished, the Vendors returned to their original places on the roof. She has no way of disimissing them or using them.

She called a GM for help. A GM came one day and told her she was stuck with the old vendors.
    IS THIS SERIOUSLY THE CASE?

It would be a great help to know if anyone has had a similar experience and what they did about it.
    Thanks.

#1 Jade of Sonoma, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  2. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran

They've just had that recently on Siege, I believe Mesanna sorted it for them. Hope your friend gets it sorted :).

3. flappy6

flappy6 Sage

prolly have to call mesanna ,give her time shell move them

4. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Seems with the recent string of changes Vendors, Mannequins, and Character Statues are having trouble redeeding or falling.

5. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

That is weird. I had that happen this last week. I paged a GM and they deleted the vendor no problem

Now the only difference I can think of is the house I placed was a 7x7 and the vendor was standing out in the grass about 2 squares away from the house.

6. Becca

Becca Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Well on the siege one , they called a GM and he came removed them but the next day they returned heheh.
    They did this 3 times , finally Mesanna came and removed them and they returned no more.

7. kittykat

kittykat Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks all for the suggestions, it was my house that Jade posted about. The vendors actually jumped to their old place after a server up, after i'd customized the house the night before in prep of putting up my own vendors. Now these vendors are in the spot where I'd have placed my vendors and absolutely no way to remove them (the house doesn't even register they exist, says 0/36 vendors).
    I'll contact Mesanna and see if she can help out, thanks again all!

8. Sienus UO Europa

Sienus UO Europa Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Same problem for me, I'll follow this advice too, thanks for the thread and replies.

I had 2 'barkeeps' doing this to me. I managed to erase one by resizing a few times and dropping plots on them, eventually I got this for one of them:
    [16:44:02] [Brittany]: (4510, SE_TOWN_LARGEw4, [dead:-10, item4160:0])
    and that one was gone.
    Alas, her male counterpart remains to haunt me!

9. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie

pictures of
    KittyKat's bandaid solution for
    hiding her unwanted vendors ! .. ROFL!

[​IMG]

With transparency turned high I got this screen shot :

[​IMG]

The unwanted Vendors standing on the Roof Top of the former 3 story building, appeared on the roof top of the new building.
    Now they appear on the sidewalk because, after incasing the offending vendors inside brick walls,
    KittyKat removed that portion of the third floor from her new establishment.

Brilliant! :D

#9 Jade of Sonoma, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013